That's what they always say. Which doesn't mean I'm disappointed in the product, it just means that I'm not amazed or surprised. I got one for my 16th birthday, and I love it. Going from a $10 Target pay-by-the month phone that barely did anything to an iPhone 5 that does virtually everything, is a huge leap forward for me.
that has a multitude of functions:
- One click: pause/play
- Long press: activates Siri
- Double click: skips to the next song
- Triple click: goes back to the previous song
- Double click and hold: fast-forward
- Triple-click and hold: rewind
The smartphone is amazingly fast, and the multitude of apps that you can get in the App Store is astonishing. You can do anything from reading books and playing games to watching TV and doing work on it. It is truly a phenomenon in the age of technology.